3.2mm-4mm Solor Glass
Tempered Ultra Clear/Low Iron Solar Glass
Ar Coated Low Iron Float Glass
Low-iron solar glass has the characteristics of high solar transmittance, low absorbance, low reflectance, low iron content, high stability and high safety factor, etc.
1. Ultra clear float solar glass is one kind of low iron glass, which is also called photovoltaic glass and energy saving glass which mainly used on solar panel because of its super light transmittance rate.
2. Solar panel is a thin layer of optoelectronic semiconductor which converting solar energy into electricity. By considering its efficiency, we are using high-transmittance and low reflection glass for its panel. This high strength glass maintains the best image quality by elimination unwanted distortions with the advanced optical technology.
1. Solar panel
2. Solar water heater
3. Senior construction of internal and external decoration
4. Greenhouse other high -end landscape architectural lighting
5. High -grade glass crafts.
Specification and parameter
1.standard thickness:3.2mm and 4mm
3.solar transmittance(3.2mm) ≥91.6%
4.Iron content:≤120ppm Fe2O3
5.Softening Point:720º C
6.Annealing Point:550º C