- Model NO.: 4-5mm
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 8-19
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Quality: Tempered Glass
- Trademark: globalstar
- Origin: Shan Dong
- Shape: Flat
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products
- Thickness: 8-19mm
- Size: as Your Requested
- Specification: As Your Request
- HS Code: 70071900
The standards of products we do:
AS/NZS certificate, CCC certificate.
Tempered glass is a kind of high strengthened glass is formed by heating glass to the softening point in a horizontal toughening stove and then quickly cooling it with cold air.
1. Compared with ordinary glass, the performance of anti-impact, anti-bending and anti-temperature-change in tempered glass is raised more than 3-5 times.
2. When it is broken, it becomes pellet shape and tiny harmless pieces.
3. Greater resistance to thermally induced stress than heat strength or annealed glass
4. Tempered glass can not be cut, drill hole and some further processing.
Doors, windows of buildings, glass furniture, Glass Balustrade and escalator size panels, Windows of motor vehicles ,boat and ships
Glass, table tops , show shelves and places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations.
Our high quality Tempered Glass Doors, with fine polished edge and "C" cutted by Water- Jet Cutter, in great demand in European countries.
Package: Wooden case, paper layer between two sheets.