- Shape: Curve
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Specification: GB 9963-1998
- HS Code: 70071900
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Trademark: GLOBALSTAR
- Origin: China
Qingdao Globalstar Glass Co., Ltd. is located at Qingdao city in North China, as the glass manufacturer and supplier, we are dealing with various kinds of glass and mirror.
Our well-known "GLOBALSTAR" brand has been supplied to the market of Europe, America, Middle East, Africa, South Asia and South America with large quantity every year.
- Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620 degree centigrade. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
- It is 5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
- If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
-Curtain walls of buildings
-Exterior and interior for buildings.
-Showroom,lobby facades,escalator side plates,staircase handrails.
-Viewing partions for sports complexes,resorts and airports.
-4-5times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness
Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragment, which are not threatening to humans
Suitable for use as a safety glass as defined by consumer product safety association 16CFR1201, ANSIZ97.1 and BS6262
Place of Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
Payment term: T/T, L/C
Packing: Seaworthy wooden crates